Whether you’re a seasoned skydiver or a rookie who’s dreamed of skydiving but wanted some support to try it out, you’re in luck. The annual Rainbow Boogie LGBT Skydiving event is taking place at Sky- dive Perris September 10-13, 2015. It’s also open to LGBT allies.
Start time is 8:00 a.m. for the first day and then you can come and go as you please. Cost is still being worked out. Registration for experienced jumpers is going be around $40-50 and tandems will probably be around $200. Most experienced licensed jumpers will have gear but you can rent gear too. The list of stuff to bring is on the Skydive Perris website.
Located in Perris, California, Skydive Perris is a phenomenal facility. It’s filled with top-notch staff and locals and staff alike are welcoming to everyone. Here are important points about the event:
- *Airplanes, airplanes, airplanes.
- *Perris has an incredible fleet that includes multiple Twin Otter and Skyvans (tailgate).
- *Event T-Shirt to add to your collection.
- *Freefly organizing each day by a great friend of the sport and fan of inclusion, Kelly Isenhoff. Belly organizing each day. Multiple Rainbow Skydivers with talent to organize groups from two to ten—Large formations.
- *Kate Cooper-Jensen will join us Friday and Saturday. She is among the best of the best of the best in Skydiving and big-way.
- *Party Saturday Night at the on-site Bombshelter Bar and Restaurant. Prizes—full system, canopy, reserve.
Need or want any of these? Aerodyne is providing chances to get these at a significant discount.
• Do plan to attend. Boogie attendees will have the chance to win prizes. Details are coming but you won’t be disappointed.
• Specialty aircraft are possible. We are working on details. Some members are also working on Balloon jumps.
• To make this happen, we really need commitment from you to come. The best parties are big parties! Please take a few moments to register that you can attend. Please be assured that your information will not be shared beyond Skydive Perris and the Organizing Team. Register here: goo.gl/forms/5Yi4VeZHKS.
• If you can’t come due to a boogie fee, PLEASE privately let us know. We will find a ‘scholarship’ for you.
• LA area airports are all within reason. Several of us use ONT (Ontario, California) for commercial airline travel. Housing and aircraft information can be found at sky- diveperris.com/facilities.
• Contact Brek@brekmontoya.com to sign up and register for this fun-filled weekend.
Powered by Compete partner, RAM Racing.